Monday, August 20, 2012

Boy gets arm trapped in meat grinder

One of the most disturbing msn storys i have seen, heres what the report said.

It's every parent's worse nightmare and every child's ultimate embarrassment: getting a bit of yourself caught inside an everyday object.

The child groped inside the grinder for fun, only to get his arm completely trapped.

He was taken to hospital, where doctors wanted to amputate three of the boy's fingers to free him.

This grisly outcome was avoided, however, when firefighters decided to try and use their equipment to crack open the grinder.

The plan was a success, meaning doctors were able to save the boy's hand and all his fingers.

The boy and his family returned home with one intact arm and one broken grinder. Thank goodness it wasn't the other way round.


Post a Comment


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More